Jon Anderson Pick

Continuing on the solo picks from some of the Yes members, it's Jon Anderson. I really like Jon Anderson in Yes. And when "Olias Of Sunhillow" came out, I knew I had to get it. The cover was great and the album did not disappoint. In fact I could probably pick most of that album in a pick of Anderson's. But I made to sure to pick favorites from his other solo work and other partnerships outside of Yes. He has so much solo work that I did not put one Yes song in. I don't consider "Anderson, Buford, Wakeman, Howe" as a Yes album even though it's close. But his amazing work with Jean-Luc Ponty, Vangelis, Stolt and Wakeman sure made it. With this much to choose from, I'm sure you will find I have missed something, So be encouraged to let me know in the comments. I know this last comment I will make is going to be controversial, but too bad. My favorite Yes albums are the "off ones." So, Drama, Relayer, The Yes Album

Jon Anderson Pick

01 Jon And Vangelis - State Of Independence
02 Anderson Ponty Band - New New World
03 Jon And Vangelis - I'll Find My Way Home
04 Anderson-Stolt - Invention
05 Jon Anderson - Amor Real
06 Jon Anderson - Hold On To Love
07 Jon Anderson - Some Are Born
08 Anderson, Bruford, Wakeman, Howe - Birthright
09 Jon Anderson - Cage Of Freedom
10 Jon Anderson & Rick Wakeman - Living Tree, Part 1
11 Jon And Vangelis - I Hear You Now
12 Jon Anderson - This Time It Was Really Right
13 Jon Anderson - Now
14 Jon Anderson - Ocean Song
15 Tangerine Dream with Jon Anderson - Loved By The Sun
16 Jon Anderson - Youth
17 Jon Anderson - Surrender

No comments:

Post a Comment