Yes Family Pick

I posted previously all the individual Yes family picks Then I said for you to pick one from each member to make a shortened family Yes Family Pick. Well, I did my version of it here. One choice from all of the others. Kind of like the Ring to Rule all of the others. Very hard to do. Some were quite difficult for me to distill to just one track (which is why they had full picks for each and several had multiple volumes. If you didn't do it before, make sure you place your pick into the comments. I made the cover by taking some of the versions of the Yes logo and putting them on a Roger Dean background. If you don't remember which track goes with which musician, look in the comments of each mp3 tag. BTW, I know I skipped members that were guests and people like David Benoit. Sorry if you are a huge fan, but I do not have much from them solo. Never collected it, You get these and no more.

Yes Family Pick

01 Steve Howe - Pennants
02 Alan White - One Way Rag
03 Jon And Vangelis - I'll Find My Way Home
04 Bruford - Hell's Bells
05 Refugee - Papillion
06 Rick Wakeman - Catherine of Aragon
07 Badger - A Dream Of You
08 Buggles - Video Killed The Radio Star
09 Trevor Rabin - Getting To Know You Better
10 Icon - I Would Die for You
11 Flash - Small Beginnings
12 Billy Sherwood - Lesson To Be Learned
13 Chris Squire - Lucky Seven
14 Glass Hammer - If The Stars

2 comments:

  1. Here are a few of my favorites that I don't believe you picked previously (forgive me if you did!) but deserve honorable mention- Rick Wakeman- "Chamber of Horrors" from his Criminal Record and "Temperament of Mind" from Antiques and Curios by the Strawbs. "River" by Badger, and the epic "Suddenly" by Steve Howe from the album Quantum Guitar. Of course too many more to mention! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete