Rick Wakeman Yes

I'm still on Rick Wakeman. I know. That's enough already, but I actually have one more after this. I hadn't included any Yes before this and now you will see why. Wakeman has such great songs with Yes that feature his virtuouso-ness (if that's even a word) that you have to include a few at least in a separate pick. Only problem is that they are all mostly really long. Here are a few (including one from "Anderson, Bruford,Wakeman, Howe" which you know I don't quite consider Yes). Tomorrow I will explain why he got so many comps from me. If you don't go with the how great he is story. Although he is great and has an even greater ego (deservedly so.)

Rick Wakeman Yes

01 Yes - Don't Kill The Whale
02 Anderson, Bruford, Wakeman, Howe - Brother Of Mine
03 Yes - Mind Drive
04 Yes - Awaken
05 Yes - Close To The Edge
06 Yes - Heart of the Sunrise

No comments:

Post a Comment