Jon Davison Pick

There are going to be people that will ask how I could possibly include Jon Davison in this Yes series of family picks. I will give you at least thirteen reasons. But first of all, even though I love Jon Anderson as the lead singer of Yes, I have to say that after having seen Jon "Juano" Davison play and after having met him and after hanging out with him for hours. He is not only the nicest guy ever, he's a great singer, he's also a good songwriter. And I've never seen anyone so dedicated to trying his best. I wish I knew him better and could hang out more often. Just a good person. Anyway he has less Yes to choose from, but he does have quite a bit of family and guest spots and previous bands to choose from. Here are a few of my favorites to pick from.

Jon Davison Pick

01 The Samurai Of Prog - She (Who Must Be Obeyed)
02 Sky Cries Mary - Every Iceberg Is Afire
03 The Samurai Of Prog - Starship Trooper
04 Yes - Believe Again
05 Mogador - The Sick Rose
06 Steve Howe - The Headlands
07 Billy Sherwood - Written In The Centuries
08 Glass Hammer - Nothing Box
09 Arc Of Life - You Make It Real
10 In Continuum featuring Steve Hackett and Jon Davison - Crash Landing
11 Yes - The Ice Bridge
12 The Birds Of Satan - Raspberries
13 Glass Hammer - If The Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment