Patrick Moraz Pick

I am one of those weird people who think that Relayer is probably the best Yes album of all time (along with the Yes Album, Drama, Tales From Topographic Oceans...). Does that have anything to do with Patrick Moraz? Probably. I also love his work with Bruford and the Moody Blues. But I also didn't want to leave him out after I did all that Rick Wakeman the last several days or so. Here's my pick of Patrick Moraz in Yes, the Moody Blues and some of his solo work, etc. his family pick.Tell me your favorites in the comments. But no arguing about Relayer being one of the best albums. I'm sorry, it just is. One word: Gates Of Delirium (okay that's three words.)

Patrick Moraz Pick

01 Moraz Alban Project - Jungle Aliens
02 Refugee - Papillion
03 Patrick Moraz - Out in the Sun
04 Patrick Moraz - Prelude in C#
05 Patrick Moraz - Impact
06 Yes - Soon (Single Edit)
07 Moraz Bruford - Split Seconds
08 Patrick Moraz - Peace In Africa
09 Moraz Bruford - Children's Concerto
10 Mainhorse - More Tea Vicar
11 Yes - Sound Chaser
12 Moody Blues - Gemini Dream
13 Patrick Moraz + Syrinx - Boonoonoonoos
14 Patrick Moraz - Heroic Fantasy
15 Moody Blues - The Spirit
16 Moody Blues - The Voice

5 comments:

  1. This link needs your attention. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll fix it later today. Thanks for finding it for me

      Delete
    2. Fixed it. Also went back and fixed all the other Yes family picks I could find that were broken. Let me know if I missed on!

      Delete
    3. Since this was your contribution to Butterboy's
      MY COMPILATION SERIES VOL. 081
      I put a link notification over there for others to find.

      I enjoy the descriptive blurbs and narratives that accompany your posts. They are both humorous and informative and add insight to your compilation.

      Thanks for your attention Pol.

      Delete
    4. Thanks for following up! I totally forgot about updating the links on Butterboys site. He has such a great website!

      Delete