Trevor Horn Pick

Trevor Horn is one of those producers that I often talk about as a guy who makes such a difference that you can love all of what he does. I had heard of "Buggles" and loved that. Then when I heard "Art Of Noise" and realized that Horn had worked on that, followed by my discovering "Frankie Goes To Hollywood" and "ABC" also had a Trevor Horn hand in those albums. Finding ZTT records and then wham, he was in "Yes"! OMG! Of course he had to have a family pick! Here it is, my pick of Trevor Horn music. Impossible to not leave something out, so of course I did. Sorry if your favorite was left out. Go ahead leave a comment about it.

Trevor Horn Pick

01 10cc - Cry
02 ABC - Poison Arrow
03 Bryan Ferry - Dance With Life (Brilliant Light)
04 Art of Noise - Close (To The Edit)
05 Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Two Tribes
06 Grace Jones - Slave To The Rhythm
07 Yes - Into The Lens
08 Geoffrey Downes & the New Dance Orchestra - You Can Fly From Here
09 Buggles - Video Killed The Radio Star
10 Propaganda - Dr. Mabuse
11 Pet Shop Boys - Left To My Own Devices
12 Seal - Killer (Single Version)
13 LeAnn Rimes - Can't Fight The Moonlight
14 Rod Stewart - Leave Virginia Alone
15 Paul McCartney - Figure Of Eight
16 Marc Almond - What Is Love
17 Tina Turner - Missing You

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. OK! here it is! Also new one for Trevor Rabin Pick

      Delete
  2. I notified Butterboy of your new link, for others to find,
    since this was your contribution to Compilations #082.

    ReplyDelete