Chris & Cosey Pick

One of my favorite bands is Throbbing Gristle and Chris & Cosey is perhaps my favorite part of that band. I got to meet the two of them in San Jose before one of their shows (at a place called the Oasis). Very nice. They even signed a bunch of my albums and  12 inch singles. I have one hanging up right next to me on the wall (Obsession with Cosey staring at me as I type this). Anyway they have several compilations, but none that included my favorite picks. So this one is the first of two volumes related to them. I have several of the 12" songs on this volume, including the one with the Eurythmics. Not everything on their greatest hits, but all my picks.

Chris & Cosey Pick

01 Chris and Cosey - In Ecstasy
02 Chris and Cosey - Sweet Surprise
03 Chris And Cosey - Obsession (Extended Mix)
04 Chris and Cosey - Driving Blind
05 Chris and Cosey - Dancing Ghosts
06 Chris and Cosey - Fantastique
07 Chris and Cosey - Synthaesthesia
08 Chris and Cosey - October (Love Song)
09 Chris and Cosey - Love Cuts
10 Chris and Cosey - Deep Velvet
11 Chris and Cosey - Stolen Kisses
12 Chris and Cosey - Exotika
13 Chris and Cosey - Intoxicating

1 comment:

  1. this is great! have you heard 'transmission' by death in vegas...i reckon it will be right up your street...

    ReplyDelete