Steve Howe Pick 2

Continuing the Steve Howe pick was easy. Like I said before he has so much to choose from. As usual, these are my favorites of various aspects of Steve Howe. He has a distinctive sound, but also a varied sound. You can find him playing a variety of types of guitars, but the style is his. From the acoustic flavorings of The Clap to the power of Heat Of The Moment. From psychedelic to new wave, he just plays like the rock god he is. Leave your favorite moments in the comments, whether I picked them or not. I would love to know what you think.

Steve Howe Pick 2

16 Steve Howe - Nether Street
17 Steve Howe - The Headlands
18 Yes - The Clap
19 Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Welcome To The Pleasure Dome
20 Yes - Starship Trooper
21 Tommy Shaw & Steve Howe - Vera
22 Steve Howe - Dream River
23 Tomorrow - Revolution
24 Keith West - Exerpt From A Teenage Opera
25 Asia - Heat Of The Moment
26 Yes - Yours Is No Disgrace

2 comments:

  1. Definitely an amazing guitarist! And that reminds me -- the Germs thought so, too. Back during those punk rock days, when I first heard the intro to "No God," I was suprised to hear Pat Smear paying tribute to Steve Howe in that way. Of course, I don't find it so surprising any more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never got to see the Germs live, but love them

      Delete