Surf Beat 2

If you saw yesterday's post you will know the origin story. If you didn't see it, go back and read it. Either way. I listened to volume one for years. Always loved it, but knew I had skipped a bunch of songs that I used to play. That and I had since discovered a couple of bands that I would have played if they were around at the time (for sure the Surfrajettes - how cool are they!?). So it was time to make volume 2. So I had made volume 2 and I really liked it too. My pick of Surf and Punk songs that make up this playlist are just the ticket for you to skate and thrash to this summer, so I am bringing it out again. I never made volume three, but listening to this again might inspire me.

Surf Beat 2

32 Man Or Astro-Man - F=(Gmm(Moon))(R^2)
33 The Wedge - Night Of The Living Wedge
34 The Ventures - Hawaii Five-O
35 Insect Surfers - Dorsal Fin
36 The Invisible Surfers - Malaguena
37 Susan and the Surftones - Chinese Rock
38 JFA - Walk Don't Run
39 Clint - Bankrupt
40 The Electric Firebirds - Electric Fireworks
41 Agent Orange - Everything Turns Grey
42 Architects of Sound - Surf Beat
43 The Jam - Batman
44 Fidlar - Cheap Beer
45 The Faction - Skate & Destroy
46 Ribzy - All Cut Up
47 Surf Punks - My Beach
48 The Phantom Surfers - Final Lap
49 Los Olvidados - Pay Salvation
50 The Slickee Boys - Surf Medley
51 Minutemen - Corona
52 The Malibooz - Faceoff At Point Dume
53 Wounds - Workaholic
54 Shadowy Men On A Shadowy Planet - Having An Average Weekend
55 The Supertones - Pugsakuk
56 The Weirdos - Life Of Crime
57 The Lively Ones - Surf Rider
58 Barracudas - His Last Summer
59 Link Wray - Ace of Spades
60 The Surfrajettes - Toxic
61 The Surfites - Surfville
62 The Eliminators - Surfin' Spies

No comments:

Post a Comment