Snowballin' 6

By now you either are sick of this playlist series or you are hoping for more. I'm hoping it's the latter, but if it is the former, you are in luck because this is the last one. Unless you come up with a few comments with your suggestions and it inspires me to make another volume. Let's make YOUR pick. But at just over a hundred, I think it's pretty good. I do have more kinda waiting in the wings to make another playlist. It just depends. A whole spectrum of big to medium to small hits played on the dancefloor on this last one. Thanks for sticking to the end.

Snowballin' 6

87 Marvin Gaye - Let's Get It On
88 Sylvester & Jeanie Tracy - Here Is My Love
89 Main Ingredient - Everybody Plays The Fool
90 Cerrone featuring Caroll Rowley - Strollin' On Sunday
91 Hamilton, Joe Frank & Reynolds - Fallin' In Love
92 Quincy Jones and James Ingram - One Hundred Ways
93 Rufus Featuring Chaka Khan - Stay
94 Commodores - Just to Be Close to You
95 Whispers - Lady
96 Rose Royce - I'm In Love (And I Love The Feeling)
97 Sylvia - Pillow Talk
98 Con Funk Shun - (Let Me Put) Love On Your Mind
99 The Real Thing - You'll Never Know What You're Missing
100 The Dramatics - Be My Girl
101 Baccara - Love You Till I Die
102 Cameo - We All Know Who We Are
103 Change - Sharing Your Love

No comments:

Post a Comment