Cool Jazz 1 (not jazz at all)

This was a cassette. And before I go on, this has nothing to do with Jazz. Cool or Hot. So if you came looking for Jazz, be prepared to be disappointed. I had this cassette in my car to throw people off. There were always people who wanted to pick what I played in my crazy hot rod cars. And this was one that they often picked thinking it was Jazz. It was my punk pick. Still is. You may have seen the Punk Primer that I previously posted. That was for kids. This was not for kids, although there is some overlap. I just didn't limit my choices based on content. So this playlist could ease people into punk rock. Sort of the pop side of punk. I had enough for a couple of volumes. Always fun to pull out. And very deceptive all around. Tell you more tomorrow.

Cool Jazz 1

01 Dead Milkmen - Bitchin' Camaro
02 Nina Hagen - I'm A Believer
03 Scott Goddard - Cowpunk
04 Camper Van Beethoven - Take The Skinheads Bowling
05 Commander Cody & Lost Planet Airmen - 2 Triple Cheese Side Order Of Fries
06 Descendents - I Like Food
07 Pop -O- Pies - Fascists Eat Donuts
08 Faction - Let's Go Get Cokes
09 Angry Samoans - My Old Man's A Fatso
10 Fishbone - Ugly
11 Devo - Mongoloid
12 Klark Kent - Don't Care
13 Members - Sound Of The Suburbs
14 Ruts - Babylon's Burning
15 Sex Pistols - Anarchy In The UK
16 The Crowd - Trix Are For Kids
17 The Dickies - You Drive Me Ape (You Big Gorilla)
18 Toy Dolls - Spiders in the Dressing Room
19 Ween - Tick
20 Shonen Knife - Mosquitoes
21 Fashion - Sodium Pentathol Negative
22 Ramones - I Wanna Be Sedated
23 Richard Hell And The Voidoids - Blank Generation
24 Was (Not Was) - Dad I'm In Jail
25 Suicidal Tendencies - Institutionalized
26 Inflatable Boy Clams - Marin
27 Redd Kross - Annette's Got The Hits
28 Vandals - Ladykiller
29 X Ray Spex - Oh Bondage Up Yours
30 Flipper - Brainwash

No comments:

Post a Comment