Unexposed Silver Halides 2

Here's side two of the Unexposed Silver Halides cassette (obviously the pick has been redone to fit a CD and this playlist.) But the damage has been done. I am not sure that I would make this cassette again. It was cool for the time, but I like much better songs now. Not my best pick from Herbie Hancock. I definitely would not pick that Romantics song today. But that's what I was listening to at that time, so I have to live with the choice. It's interesting anyway. I bet after I listen to it again, it will make more sense to me again.

Unexposed Silver Halides 2

12 Frank Stallone - Far From Over
13 Herbie Hancock - Autodrive
14 Duran Duran - New Moon On Monday
15 Eurythmics - Here Comes The Rain Again
16 Irene Cara - Flashdance...What A Feeling
17 Romantics - Talking In Your Sleep
18 Visage - Damned Don't Cry
19 Thomas Dolby - One Of Our Submarines
20 A Flock Of Seagulls - (It's Not Me) Talking
21 Weird Al Yankovic - Eat It

No comments:

Post a Comment