Undercover (Punk) 1

This series started as a cassette. This was side 1. All covers by punk bands. Punk covers of a variety of songs. There are a million of them and so this pick was just my favorites of the ones that I owned. The title was a play on the show Undercover Boss. Which has nothing to do with the content. But my mind works in mysterious ways. I made that connection somehow. There was one song that I was looking for (and still do not have, so if you know how I can get it, comment below) and that's by the band SVDB and the Theme From Courtship of Eddie's Father (Best Friend). Which is a band that featured Brandon Cruz (Eddie) on vocals.

Undercover (Punk) 1

01 Sonic Youth - Beat on the Brat
02 Plugz - Hombre Secreto (Secret Agent Man)
03 Membranes - Super Freak
04 J.F.A. - Charlie Brown
05 The Damned - Help
06 Acid Head - I Am Woman
07 Nip Drivers - Rio
08 The Slits - I Heard It Through The Grapevine
09 The Stranglers - Walk On By
10 The Fall - Mr. Pharmacist
11 Wilma - Georgie Girl
12 The Lemonheads - Luka
13 Hollywood Brats - Then He Kissed Me
14 Dead Kennedys - Viva Las Vegas
15 Circle Jerks - Golden Shower Of Hits (Long Version)
16 Dinosaur Jr. - Just Like Heaven
17 Toy Dolls - Blue Suede Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment