Awesome Downtime 6

This is the last of the series (at least posted here). This is a George Glass pick. He's from Groovy Library and you should check it out. He has really well done compilations on his site. I really loved this series and got permission to post it here, but now you will have to get any newer ones at his site. I hope you liked the ones I posted here. I like them, so tough luck if you don't. I get impressed with someone that makes a compilation that is so unlike anything I would have picked and yet I think it's great.

Awesome Downtime 6

01 Boards of Canada - Satellite Anthem Icarus
02 Soulostar - As the Waves Wash Over Me
03 Anthony Island - White Palms (Space Lounge Mix)
04 Weathertunes - Sugar Loaf
05 Kerbside Collection - Walk the Talk
06 Arc8de - Skipping Stone
07 aso - Nothing but Luv
08 Snoozegod - Good Morning
09 Loafy Building - Cloud Companion
10 The Letter E - Mary Bahtyarli
11 Japancakes - Untitled One
12 Fly Project - Eyeliner
13 The Crusaders - No Place to Hide
14 Empty Spools - What Did We Learn, Kids
15 Jerro - Pantheon
16 The Doobie Brothers - Flying Cloud

2 comments:

  1. I made it too obvious for the correlation between the cover and the comp. The comp title (Luv Companions) is borrowed from one of the song titles ("Luv"), while "Companions" is pretty obvious. Downtime can be romantic or sexy and not necessarily placid, and that's what I was going for.

    Track 1 was regularly played during my bath times.

    ReplyDelete