Clash Of The Titans 1

I put together this series of playlists around the time of the emergence of electroclash and although it isn't all that, it sounds enough like it it to start this series. I think I was watching the Clash Of The Titans movie or seeing a computer game or something like that and so this was born. It was more just danceable stuff that mixed real well. I hope you like it. I made a few of these and the theme doesn't hold up really at all. But it didn't matter, because I liked this pick and played it a lot. Lots of remixes.

Clash Of The Titans 1

01 The Killers - Somebody Told Me (Mylo Remix Edit)
02 Cream vs Hoxton Whores - Sunshine Of Your Love (Braund Remix)
03 Fujiya & Miyagi - Collarbone (Original)
04 Mylo - In My Arms 
05 Rex The Dog - Prototype (M.A.N.D.Y. Remix)
06 Kylie Minogue vs New Order - Can't Get Blue Monday Out Of My Head 
07 Eyerer & Chopstick - She Loves It (Original Mix)
08 Throbbing Gristle - Hot Heels United (Carter Tutti Remix)
09 Max Graham & Yes - Owner Of A Lonely Heart
11 Thomas Andersson - Washing Up (Tiga Remix)
12 Who's Who - Not So Dirty (Steve Angello Remix)
13 Tiga - Pleasure From The Bass
14 Goldfrapp - Twist
15 Coburn featuring Dumb Blonde - We Have The Technology
16 Crazy Frog - Axel F
17 Le Tigre - TKO

No comments:

Post a Comment