Surfing & Spying 2

Volume two of the cassette I made so long ago. This is the Spying side of the cassette. Although I said yesterday. the content is not quite so much divided. This pick has surf songs on both sides and frankly the most spying stuff is on the surfing side. I can't explain it. It's just the way it turned out. Either way this pick is from my collection back then, recreated as a playlist for you. I took the original cassette cover that I had hand drawn, scanned it and used parts of it for this cover.

Surfing & Spying 2

20 The Surfaris - Surfer Joe
21 Bananarama - No Feelings
22 Go-Go's - Beatnik Beach
23 The Ventures - Hawaii Five-O
24 The Ventures - Perfidia
25 The Ventures - Telstar
26 The Ventures - Rebel Rouser
27 The Jam - Batman
28 Marvelettes - Beechwood 4-5789
29 Bonnie Hayes with the Wild Combo - Girls Like Me
30 Josie Cotton - Tell Him
31 Question Mark and the Mysterians - 96 Tears
32 Surf Punks with Wolfman Jack - My Wave
33 Booker T & The Mg's - Time Is Tight
34 Flash Cadillac & The Continental Kids - At The Hop
35 Surf Punks - Spoiled Brats From Malibu I
36 The Diamonds - Little Darlin'
37 Joey Dee & The Starlighters - Peppermint Twist
38 Chubby Checker - Dancin' Party
39 Mailbooz - My Baby Came Back On the Last Wave Today

No comments:

Post a Comment