Awesome Downtime 5

Lucky for us today, we have another of the Awesome Downtime playlist series (that I wish I had compiled, but was put together by George Glass at his Groovy Library blog). The closest I have that I picked is either my Am I Bent pick or my Textures series pick And none of them are anything quite like this series. He calls it downtempo, instrumental hip hop, chill hop, trip hop, nu jazz, instrumental soul jazz, but what do I know. I just like the combo George put together. His album covers are a gas and the music is even better. I will post one more and after that you will just have to go to his site to see if he posts anymore.

Awesome Downtime 5

01 Deodato - Love Island
02 Billy Cobham - Siesta
03 Love Unlimited Orchestra - Midnight and You
04 Kondor - Closer
05 Lovers Lane - Island Memories (Original Mix)
06 Lo Fidelity Allstars - Dark Is Easy
07 John Tropea - Dreams
08 The Giant Hogweed Orchestra - Spirals
09 Antoine Dufour - Catching the Light
10 Takeshi Inomata & Sound L.T.D. - Lullaby for You
11 Oliver Nelson - In a Japanese Garden
12 Isaac Hayes - Early Sunday Morning
13 The Drop - Chill Guitar
14 Ashra - Midnight on Mars
15 Alpha - Back
16 Phil Turcio - The Quiet

2 comments:

  1. If not mistaken, this is the only comp from the series with little downtempo, chill-hop, etc. It's still great though, pardon for tooting my own horn :D

    ReplyDelete