Tolerable Schlock

I made this playlist (originally a CD) for a co-worker. I shared an office with this person. I can't remember her name, but she always listened to this most schlocky music ever. Blandish music with no soul. And the same stuff everyday. So I made this pick of schlocky music. Yes it was also schlocky, but much more tolerable for me. So she still played schlocky music, but every now and again, she would play this. And I was less perturbed. Even enjoyed myself. I hope you like this, too. Designed to be office friendly. 

Tolerable Schlock

01 Eurythmics - Jennifer
02 Sinead O'Connor - Damn Your Eyes
03 Yaz - Only You
04 Roxy Music - Jealous Guy
05 The Pretenders - I'm Not In Love
06 Prefab Sprout - Horsin' Around
07 Everything But The Girl - Each and Every One
08 Cars - Drive
09 Lydia Lunch - Spooky
10 Massive Attack with Tracy Thorn - Protection
11 Concrete Blonde - Everybody Knows
12 The Housemartins - Happy Hour
13 Stranglers - Golden Brown
14 Blow Monkeys - Digging Your Scene
15 Chris & Cosey - October (Love Song)
16 Chris Isaak - Dancin'

No comments:

Post a Comment