Slipped My Disco 2

There are so many disco songs done by artists that were not considered disco artists that I could do many of these connections. These are mostly rock bands doing their one obligatory disco song to test the waters. Most never did a second. But we got some great disco tunes because of it. Volume 1 of the Slipped My Disco series was good, but missed by not having these tracks. Click on the cover and leave a comment on your favorite disco song by a non disco band to maybe use in a future Pick.

Slipped My Disco 2

16 Toto - Georgy Porgy
17 Steely Dan - The Fez
18 Pink Floyd - Another Brick in the Wall, Part 2
19 Frankie Valli - Swearin' To God
20 Grateful Dead - Shakedown Street
21 Eagles - One Of These Nights
22 Led Zeppelin - Trampled Under Foot
23 Blondie - Heart Of Glass
24 Third World - Now That We've Found Love
25 Herbie Hancock - Tell Everybody (disco version)
26 Mike Oldfield - Guilty
27 Kinks - Wish I Could Fly Like Superman
28 Paul McCartney - Goodnight Tonight
29 J. Geils Band - Come Back
30 KISS - I Was Made for Lovin' You
31 Camel - Summer Lightning
32 Elton John & Kiki Dee - Don't Go Breaking My Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment