Xmas G Connection (Christmas songs with a G rating for kids)

It's December 5th! So for little Dutch and Indo boys and girls, it's Christmas. Happy St. Nicholas Day to you. I grew up with this being the start of Christmas. We would put out our shoes by the fireplace and hope that St Nick would come and leave us some chocolate. We still celebrated Christmas as well. I guess I was lucky to get to celebrate twice. In honor of St. Nick, here is a What's The Connection? of all G rated Christmas songs. Perfect to play on Christmas morning with the kids unwrapping presents. Enjoy the playlist cover!

WTC Xmas G

01 Tom Paxton - Reindeer on My Roof
02 Peter Alsop - When Jesus Was A Kid
03 Thurl Ravenscroft - You're A Mean One, Mr. Grinch
04 Spike Jones - All I Want For Christmas (Is My 2 Front Teeth)
05 Porky Pig - Blue Christmas
06 Singing Dogs - Jingle Bells
07 Ricky Zahnd & the Blue Jeaners - (I'm Gettin') Nuttin' For Christmas
08 Gene Autry - Rudolph, the Red Nosed Reindeer
09 Art Carney - Santa And The Doodle-Li-Boop
10 The Chipmunks - Christmas Don't Be Late
11 Burl Ives - A Holly Jolly Christmas
12 Gayla Peevey - I Want A Hippopotamus For Christmas
13 Stan Francis - Jingle, Jingle, Jingle
14 Santa and His Helpers - Santa's Laughing Song
15 The Ronettes - Frosty The Snowman
16 Elmo & Patsy - Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer
17 Mel Blanc - I Can't Wait Till Quithmuth Day
18 Jackson 5 - I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
19 Drew Barrymore - My Favorite Day (Reprise)
20 Big Bad Voodoo Daddy - Mr. Heatmiser
21 Jimmy Boyd - Santa Claus Got Stuck In The Chimney
22 Dick & Richard - Santa Caught A Cold On Christmas Eve
23 Marty Gold Children's Chorus - The Kitty Ate The Tinsel On The Christmas Tree
24 The Little Stinkers - I Farted On Santa's Lap (Now Christmas Is Gonna Stink For Me)
25 Tom Hanks - Hot Chocolate
26 The Wombles - Wombling Merry Christmas
27 The Wiggles - Here Come The Reindeer
28 The Royal Guardsmen - Snoopy's Christmas
29 Bobby Boris Pickett - Monster's Holiday
30 Elvis Presley - Here Comes Santa Claus
31 Linus VanPelt with Vince Guaraldi Trio - Christmas Monologue (with music)

No comments:

Post a Comment