Slipped My Disco 4

My goodness, we're already at volume four of this series of disco picks. That's because there are so many disco songs by non-disco artists. Although at least one of these never had a bigger hit than their disco hit. Keep commenting with your favorite disco hits, I'm sure I will be making more of these. As usual check out the hand designed playlist cover. And check out the other volumes if you like this one. A couple of second hits, jazz, punk, funk, pop rock and more all trying to get disco.

Slipped My Disco 4

48 Lou Reed - Disco Mystic
49 Cat Stevens - Was Dog a Doughnut
50 Crusaders - Street Life
51 Diana Ross - Upside Down
52 The Clash - The Magnificent Dance (Edit)
53 Heart - Straight On
54 Pink Floyd - Run Like Hell
55 Queen - Back Chat
56 The Gap Band - Early in the Morning
57 Alice Cooper - Clones (We're All)
58 Toto - I'll Supply The Love
59 Beck - Get Real Paid
60 Electric Light Orchestra - Shine A Little Love
61 Philip Lynott - Yellow Pearl
62 Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons - My Eyes Adored You
63 One Way - Cutie Pie
64 Sparks - The Number One Song In Heaven

2 comments:

  1. Stumbled across your blog. Damn I remember most of these. Thanks for a great series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear! It was fun putting it together!

      Delete