Beer Connection volume 1 (songs about beer)

There are so many songs about beer that you could probably never cover them all in playlists like this. Either way I have two volumes of this Beer What's The Connection? This volume has some greats. Notice that they are all beer songs. There are even more alcohol songs (I will post at least one in the future), but these all have something to do with beer, ale, stout etc, Leave a comment if you have a specific beer song I missed. BTW, I love the beer bubble effect in the word Beer on the cover.

WTC? Beer Volume 1

01 Tom T Hall - I Like Beer
02 Clean Living - In Heaven There Is No Beer
03 Frank Zappa - Titties 'n Beer
04 Hank Williams Jr & Hank Williams Sr - There's a Tear in My Beer
05 Toby Keith with Willie Nelson - Beer For My Horses
06 Two Nice Girls - I Spent My Last $10.00 (On Birth Control And Beer)
07 George Thorogood & The Destroyers - One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer
08 ZZ Top - Beer Drinkers and Hell Raisers
09 Beck - Beer Can
10 David Byrne - The Man Who Loved Beer
11 Frankie Yankovic - Beer Barrel Polka
12 Eddie Noack - Beer Drinking Blues
13 Hank Thompson - A Six Pack To Go
14 Indigo Girls - Cold Beer And Remote Control
15 Rocky Ford Bill - Blowing Suds Off My Beer
16 Johnny Champion - Beer Drinking Daddy
17 Buddy Meredith - Flop Top Beer
18 Red Elvises - A Kegga Beer And Potato Chips
19 Goober And The Peas - Hot Women (Cold Beer)
20 Fear - More Beer
21 Black Flag - Six Pack
22 Starz - Good Ale We Seek
23 Unit 3 with Venus - Beer

No comments:

Post a Comment