Make Love Not War volume 2 (Hippie Music Connection)

Here's volume 2 of the What's The Connection? Make Love Not War. All hippie songs. Check out volume one for how I classify Hippie music. You don't have to tell me that my classification system is slightly off center, I know. It works for me. You will notice that the numbering sequence starts after the previous volume, so you can put them all in one folder. Just adjust your m3u playlist. Notice the same cover for each volume. At least I designed it myself. More volumes to come.

Make Love Not War volume 2

23 Neil Young - Heart Of Gold
24 Jefferson Airplane - Today
25 Animals - San Franciscan Nights
26 Bob Dylan - Rainy Day Women #12 & 35
27 Tommy James & The Shondells - Crimson And Clover
28 Harpers Bizarre - The 59th Street Bridge Song (Feelin' Groovy)
29 Led Zeppelin - That's The Way
30 Peter, Paul & Mary - If I Had A Hammer
31 Youngbloods - Get Together
32 Young Rascals - Groovin'
33 Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young - Teach Your Children
34 Creedence Clearwater Revival - Have You Ever Seen The Rain
35 The Left Banke - Pretty Ballerina
36 Grass Roots - Let's Live for Today
37 Jesse Colin Young - Sunlight
38 Barry McGuire - Eve Of Destruction
39 Judy Collins - Both Sides Now
40 Richie Havens - Freedom
41 Norman Greenbaum - Spirit In The Sky
42 Association - Windy
43 Bobby Darin - Walk Right In
44 Beatles - Let It Be
45 The Beach Boys - Good Vibrations

No comments:

Post a Comment