Xmas Cookie 2 Pol's Pick

Part of an ongoing series of Christmas picks. Every year I pick my favorite Xmas songs. Some more mainstream than others. Please pre-listen to these Pol's Picks before you play for children or your work, although this volume isn't that bad. And yes, I like these songs (including Britney and Pussycat Dolls). The tome goes all over the place like most of these in the series. I will put up more each day before Christmas. Notice the cover is different on each. I hope this puts you in the Christmas Spirit. And make sure you leave a comment and tell me your favorite Xmas song.

Xmas Cookie 2

01 Mannheim Steamroller - Stille Nacht (Silent Night)
02 Tom Paxton - Reindeer on My Roof
03 Billy Idol - White Christmas
04 Andy Williams - It's The Most Wonderful Time Of the Year
05 Bob Rivers - Walkin' 'Round in Women's Underwear
06 Chris Isaak - Christmas On TV
07 Pussycat Dolls - Santa Baby
08 Britney Spears - My Only Wish This Year
09 Lavay Smith & Her Red Hot Skillet Lickers - Winter Wonderland
10 The Knife - Christmas Reindeer
11 Bootsy Collins - Santa's Coming (Santa Claus Is Coming To Town)
12 The Killers - Great Big Sled
13 Barenaked Ladies - Elf's Lament
14 El Vez - Feliz Navidad
15 Jet - Back Door Santa
16 Less Than Jake - I'm Gettin Nuttin For Christma
17 Big Bad Voodoo Daddy - Rockabilly Christmas
18 Tom Hanks - Hot Chocolate
19 Fancy - Jingle Bells And Candy Canes
20 Coldcut - Coldcut`s Christmas Break
21 The Cheeky Girls - Have A Cheeky Christmas
22 Brian Setzer Orchestra - Dig That Crazy Santa Claus
23 Danny Elfman - What's This?

No comments:

Post a Comment