Angels Connection (Songs with Angel in the title)

 Another one of these What's the Connections based done because I had a show just before a really good Christian music show. This one is all based on having Angel in the title. It encompasses a variety of genres, but like all the compilation playlists I make, consists of all songs that I own. As usual the cover that I designed is good to click on. Hard to find compilations that go from Tavares to Hendrix, with Costello as a mid point. Anyway, I know there are a ton of other Angel songs out there. What obvious ones am I missing? Leave a note in the comments. One day I'll have to make volume two of this.

WTC? Angels

01 Real Life - Send Me An Angel
02 Roxy Music - Angel Eyes
03 Lene Lovich - Angels
04 Eurythmics - There Must Be An Angel (Playing With My Heart)
05 Tavares - Heaven Must Be Missing An Angel
06 Alan O'Day - Undercover Angel
07 Elvis Costello & the Attractions - (Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes
08 Marc Almond - Angel in Her Kiss
09 Belly - Angel
10 Golden Earring - Angel
11 Jimi Hendrix - Angel
12 Bill Nelson - Angel Like You
13 Everything But The Girl - Angel
14 Sarah McLachlan - Angel
15 The Penguins - Earth Angel 
16 Rosie & The Originals - Angel Baby
17 The Belmonts - Come On Little Angel
18 Merilee Rush & The Turnabouts - Angel Of The Morning
19 Mark Dinning - Teen Angel
20 The The - Angel


No comments:

Post a Comment