Beer Connection volume 2 (songs about beer)

I love beer. I wish I could drink more of it. I actually was the owner of a brewery and restaurant (www.hoppy.com if you want to check it out - great beer and food - it's too late now. In this update edit, I have to say that covid killed us). They didn't play this What's The Connection? there, but they should have. Anyway this is volume 2 of the Beer series of connections. One day I'll make volume 3 (leave suggestions for songs in the comments).

WTC Beer volume 2

01 The The - There's A Tear In My Beer
02 Stray Cats - Lookin' Better Every Beer
03 Billie Holiday - Gimmie A Pigfoot (And A Bottle Of Beer)
04 Lacy J Dalton & Bobby Bare - Beer Drinkin' Christian
05 Amos Milburn & His Aladdin Chickenshackers - One Scotch, One Bourbon, One Beer 
06 Buster Poindexter - The Worst Beer I Ever Had
07 David Bartholomew - Who Drank My Beer While I Was In The Rear
08 Billy Fingers - Beer Is Good For You
09 Elvis Crespo - La Cerveza
10 Glahe Musette Orchestra - Beer Barrel Polka
11 Da Yoopers - Beer Gut
12 Texas Tornados - Una Mas Cerveza
13 Reel Big Fish - Beer
14 The Reverend Horton Heat - Liquor, Beer & Wine
15 The Young Fresh Fellows - Beer Money
16 Kim Mitchell - Lager & Ale
17 Revolting Cocks - Beers, Steers & Queers
18 Nina Whett - Drink Beer And Fuck
19 The Replacements - Beer for Breakfast
20 Sleazy Jesus and the Splatter Pigs - Beer
21 Artless - Beer Is Better Than Girls
22 Splodgenessabounds - Two Pints Of Lager And A Packet Of Crisps Please
23 SWA - 100 Bottles Of Beer
24 Lowenbrau Beer - Here's To Good Friends

No comments:

Post a Comment