Friday Connection (songs with Friday in the title)

A What's The Connection? for a Friday. Not as many great Friday songs, although I'm sure I am missing something (let me know in the comments). And I was totally lazy for the cover, appropriating a creative commons image and barely touching it. Click on it anyway. A few of these tracks are just so great and any compilation with both the Red Hot Chili Peppers and Fishbone can't be bad. And those aren't the best tracks...

WTC? Friday

01 Funkadelic - Friday Night, August 14th
02 Nancy Sinatra - Friday's Child
03 The Easybeats - Friday On My Mind
04 Rascal Flatts - Friday
05 Red Hot Chili Peppers - If You Have To Ask (Friday Night)
06 Doves - Friday's Dust
07 Rebecca Black - Friday
08 Bell & James - Livin' It Up (Friday Night)
09 Eric Paslay - Friday Night
10 Fishbone - DUI Friday
11 The Professionals - Friday Night Square
12 Katy Perry - Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)
13 Love And Kisses - Thank God It's Friday
14 Genesis - Get 'Em Out By Friday
15 Steely Dan - Black Friday
16 kd Lang - Friday Dance Promenade
17 The Cure - Friday I'm In Love
18 Yello - Friday Smile
19 The Specials - Friday Night, Saturday Morning
20 The Replacements - Love You Till Friday
21 Atomic Rooster - Friday The 13th

No comments:

Post a Comment