What Plants Crave Connection (RIYL Brawndo - Idiocracy)

This Connection was inspired by me watching the movie Idiocracy too many times. From President Camacho to "Not Sure" (Joe) and Frito and the rest, this movie was always very funny to me and now seems to be coming true. I had to make this playlist of  dumb, stupid, idiotic, moronic songs because it has electrolytes. Like Brawndo. I had as much fun making this playlist as watching the movie. I've probably watched this movie more times than any other movie except four. So it sort of is a RIYL. If you like the movie, you might like these songs. But it's also a What's The Connection? Click on the album cover and comment below about other idiotic songs you like.

What Plants Crave

01 Sparks - Your Call's Very Important to Us.  Please Hold.
02 Beck - Loser
03 Radiohead - Creep
04 Swamp Zombies - Creep
05 Beatles - I'm A Loser
06 Young Fresh Fellows - Trek to Stupidity
07 Fred August Campbell & The Spur Of The Moment Band - The I-95 Asshole Song
08 Ginny Arnell - Dumb Head
09 Kevin Bloody Wilson - DILLIGAF
10 Paul Revere & the Raiders - Ballad of a Useless Man
11 Weird Al Yankovic - Dare To Be Stupid
12 Depeche Mode - Useless
13 Frank Zappa - Dumb All Over
14 Garbage - Stupid Girl
15 Adrian Belew - Incompetence Indifference
16 Devo - One Dumb Thing
17 Joy Division - Failures
18 KMFDM - Moron
19 Pop-O-Pies - World-O-Morons
20 The Mac Ladds - Village Idiot
21 Green Day - American Idiot
22 Funkadelic - Super Stupid
23 Tom Green - I'm An Idiot

(In case you were left hanging: Animal House, Breakfast At Tiffany's, Welcome To Woop Woop, Fifth Element)

2 comments:

  1. Idiocracy is one of my favorites, “welcome to Carl’s Jr, how’d you like to try one of our EXTRA BIG ASS 🌮’s!?” 🤣

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From Starbucks, to Costco how could you not love it then? Welcome, I love you.

      Delete