Feedback Connection

This What's the Connection? is all songs with the use of feedback in them. It's not clear who the first artist was to use feedback in a recording, but I included all the main contenders. I also put in a few of my favorite songs using feedback. Generally Little Walter  was thought to be one of the first , but The Beatles I Feel Fine was the first to use feedback on purpose on a commercial rock recording. There are so many songs over history that could be used in this connection. Perhaps you will make the next compilation to add to this one. Leave a comment with your favorites that I left out. Give me some feedback on how you liked this connection. Click on the Feedback form.

WTC Feedback

01 Little Walter - Juke
02 The Johnny Burnette Trio - The Train Kept A-Rollin'
03 The Who - Anyway, Anyhow, Anywhere
04 Fever Tree - San Francisco Girls (Return Of The Native)
05 The Who - My Generation
06 Beatles - I Feel Fine
07 Yardbirds - Train Kept A-Rollin'
08 Jimi Hendrix - Purple Haze
09 Velvet Underground - Sister Ray
10 Bruce Springsteen - Born In The USA
11 Neil Young - Like A Hurricane
12 Jesus And Mary Chain - Just Like Honey
13 Dome - Ampnoise
14 Rema-Rema - Feedback Song
15 Mothers Of Invention - Weasels Ripped My Flesh

2 comments:

  1. What a good (unusual and unexpected) theme for a comp!
    Love those Fever Tree and Neil Young tunes. Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mr Radio. I have a couple of unexpected themes coming up (and some boring ones too)

      Delete