Slipped My Disco 3

In the ongoing Slipped My Disco series, this Pick is interesting in that some of these bands ended up being known for their disco song, than the rest of their work. Plus a couple of jazz musicians who had a couple of disco hits. I'm sure you will think of more songs that fit into this playlist and if you do, be sure to tell me what you thought of in the comments below (after clicking on the album cover, of course). Make sure you also check out volume 1 and volume 2 if you like this one.

Slipped My Disco 3

33 Love Unlimited Orchestra - Love's Theme
34 Herb Alpert - Rise
35 Four Seasons - December 1963 (Oh What A Night)
36 Brick - Dazz
37 David Christie - Saddle Up
38 Rolling Stones - Emotional Rescue
39 Herbie Hancock - I Thought It Was You
40 James Taylor - Day Tripper
41 Brass Construction - Movin'
42 Titanic - Sultana
43 The New Ventures - Superstar Revue (Disco Version)
44 George Duke - I Love You More
45 Lindsey Buckingham - Trouble
46 Balance - Breaking Away
47 Petula Clark - Downtown (Disco Version)

No comments:

Post a Comment