Sixties Summer Love (Volume 3)

I recently got the Sixties Summer Love collection thanks to Butterboy. It's a two disc collection of some amazing love songs from the sixties, But I kept noticing that some of my favorites were not in there. So I decided to make a third disc full of songs in a playlist. This is the culmination of that decision. No rhyme or reason, just love songs from the sixties that weren't necessarily hits, but ones I liked and were not already on discs 1 & 2. On that premise, I also didn't change their cover, I just added a disc. I started the numbering after their first 50 songs.

Sixties Summer Love (Volume 3)

51 Turtles - You Showed Me
52 Yardbirds - For Your Love
53 Paul Revere & The Raiders - All I Really Need Is You
54 The Monkees - It's Nice To Be With You
55 Velvet Underground - I'll Be Your Mirror
56 Electric Prunes - I Happen To Love You
57 Association - Standing Still
58 The Mojo Man - Sit Down, I Think I Love You
59 The Rascals - A Girl Like You
60 Classics IV - Everyday With You Girl
61 Seeds - Fallin' In Love
62 Byrds - All I Really Want To Do
63 Chocolate Watch Band - I Ain't No Miracle Worker
64 Nazz - Hello It's Me
65 Hollies - Just One Look
66 The Zombies - I Want Her She Wants Me
67 Animals - I'm In Love Again
68 The Tremeloes - As You Are
69 Herman's Hermits - I'm Into Something Good
70 Kinks - I Need You
71 Frank Zappa - Anything
72 Spiral Starecase - More Today Than Yesterday
73 Grass Roots - Feelings
74 The Rationals - I Need You
75 Beatles - I Saw Her Standing There
76 The Applejacks - I Go To Sleep

5 comments:

  1. I followed you here from Butterboy. I'm glad to find your blog. This comp is worthwhile, for sure. I like what you've done here. The Classics IV, Spiral Staircase, and Turtles tunes caught my attention because they always do, but also some others here I either need to be reminded of or have never heard. I am curious about that Association one... always a fan of their harmonies. Thanks for putting this thing together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure! Had to put this together as I listened to the Butterboy comp. It just needed a third disc (for me)

      Delete
  2. would love to listen. re-up? Thank you

    ReplyDelete