What's The Connection? Dance 1

Yesterday I had part 2 of the (Something) Dance Connection, This one is easier. It's all songs with Dance in the title. Not kinds of Dances, just songs about Dance. I do have another WTC about Dancing here. I like that too. But this is more to the point. I hope you like it. There are some really good tracks here. The cover is very similar to the other ones in this series. Notice something else. I always use Helvetica as the font in this blog. Not because it's my favorite font, but it just turned out that way.

What's The Connection? Dance 1

01 Martha And The Muffins (M+M) - Come Out And Dance
02 Rolling Stones - Dance
03 Commodores - Shut Up And Dance
04 Justice - D.A.N.C.E.
05 Eagles - I Love To Watch a Woman Dance
06 Ohio Players - Everybody Dance
07 Don Henley - All She Wants To Do Is Dance
08 Whitney Houston - I Wanna Dance With Somebody
09 Lady GaGa feat. Colby O'Donis - Just Dance
10 Johnny Warman - Will You Dance With Me
11 Foxy - Get Off Your Ahh And Dance
12 Walk The Moon - Shut Up and Dance
13 Chic - Everybody Dance (12'' Mix)
14 Isley Brothers - Move Over And Let Me Dance
15 Saturday Night Band - Come On Dance, Dance
16 Defunkt - Make Them Dance
17 Devo - Make Me Dance
18 Lee Ann Womack - I Hope You Dance

1 comment:

  1. Sure. We have a lot of dance songs to go, I'm positive we can get some of those in

    ReplyDelete