Pomp Rock Pick 2

I have a few that I am posting, frankly I thought I had posted them earlier, but somehow missed them and started work on pick volume 3 and 4, but never even posted number 1 until yesterday. I must be losing my mind. So here is volume two. I gave you my thoughts on Pomp Rock yesterday. Most of these bands would probably not be considered Prog rock nowadays, but they had elements of prog and still do now and again, but for sure there is a lot of Pomp in these songs.

Pomp Rock Pick 2

18 Saga - Scratching The Surface
19 Robert Berry - Last Ride Into The Sun
20 Morningstar - Through The Night
21 Sweet - Love Is Like Oxygen
22 Electric Light Orchestra - Sweet Talkin' Woman
23 Roadmaster - It Doesn't Mean A Thing
24 Nightwish - Nemo
25 Asia - Sole Survivor
26 Styx - Man Of Miracles
27 Magnum - Kingdom Of Madness
28 Zon - Back Down To Earth
29 White Sister - Can't Say No
30 Speedway Blvd - Speedway Boulevard
31 Spy - Ruby Twilight
32 Supertramp - Bloody Well Right
33 Balance - Ride The Wave

No comments:

Post a Comment