Pol's Prog Pick 13

This will be the last one for a while of my Prog Pick series. Don't despair, I have afew more picks coming up with prog music, but tomorrow it will not be prog. Thirteen has always been good luck for me, so for now it will end. The first track (or track 81) could and maybe should have been in the Not Prog, Prog series. Definitely a band not known for prog, the Eagles have a song that arguably is prog. You tell me. The rest are fairly prog. Catapilla not as well known as the others, but classic prog. Renaissance had many tracks that were prog. Nektar and Camel for sure. Uriah Heep I would consider a hard rock band, but this track is prog! I'm happy with this. I like to listen to it on random play: all thirteen volumes. I do have another one, but its not quite ready. Later.

Pol's Prog Pick 13

81 Eagles - Journey Of The Sorcerer
82 Catapilla - Naked Death
83 Uriah Heep - Salisbury
84 Renaissance - Ashes Are  Burning
85 Nektar - A Tab In The Ocean
86 Camel - Lady Fantasy (Encounter-Smiles For You-Lady Fantasy)

No comments:

Post a Comment