Soft Cell Pick

Since I did a pick each for Dave Ball and Marc Almond, I kinda had to do my pick for Soft Cell. First, there are a number of long versions and singles on this. They are my favorite versions of those songs. The very first track was one of my all time favorites of the first album. I added tracks that I liked from their reunion album. Nothing from the most recent albums, but I did put some of those tracks on the last two day's picks. Sorry, none of the cool covers of Hendrix and Black Sabbath, I like them, but no more room. It's a CD. The cover art background is from a photo of a wall at my old hair salon (Faux): a wall of Purple Tuck and Roll. I loved it and it seemed appropos for these guys.

Soft Cell Pick

01 Soft Cell - Frustration
02 Soft Cell - It's A Mugs Game
03 Soft Cell - Tainted Love-Where Did Our Love Go
04 Soft Cell - Torch (Extended Version)
05 Soft Cell - What
06 Soft Cell - Monoculture
07 Soft Cell - Sex Dwarf
08 Soft Cell - Darker Times
09 Soft Cell - Down In The Subway
10 Soft Cell - Bedsitter
11 Soft Cell - Soul Inside
12 Soft Cell - You Only Live Twice
13 Soft Cell - Numbers
14 Soft Cell - Say Hello, Wave Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment