Pol's Prog Pick 4

This is the fourth one of the prog pick series. Each is one CD length long. The first few volumes in the last few days. I feel bad for the few people who don't like prog, because the next week or so will be all prog. And then who knows? Another King Crimson track today as well as a Yes track from Relayer. The Soft Machine is from the very first Soft Machine album I ever listened to. I wore out that side of the album. Brand X I always liked even though I had no idea that Phil Collins was in the band for some time. You can't go wrong with Hawkwind. And less known is National Health. But Bill Bruford was in the band in the very beginning (not long) and Dave Stewart from Hatfield & the North (who we will hear from in a later volume.)

Pol's Prog Pick 4

23 Soft Machine - Slightly All the Time
24 King Crimson - Larks' Tongues in Aspic, Part I
25 Yes - The Gates of Delirium
26 National Health - Tenemos Roads
27 Brand X - Nuclear Burn
28 Hawkwind - Silver Machine

No comments:

Post a Comment