Pomp Rock Pick 3

I really should be checking if I actually posted certain compilations or not. I have a bunch that I thought I posted but now I'm not so sure. I had a pick of New Prog. Did I already post it? I have no idea. I will have to check and post it if I didn't. I have series of Prog picks. I'll have to now check those. This volume of Pomp Rock has a few bands I've posted before, in volume one or two. One, Yes, that's pretty known for prog, but this track is pretty AOR and has a lot of pomp. Styx, Supertramp still more well known for their rock hits had great pomp songs. Hush is Robert Berry's early pomp/prog band from the Bay Area. Blue Oyster Cult, Babys, Toto and Ambrosia also less known for pomp rock or prog, but these songs prove they had it in them. 

Pomp Rock Pick 3

34 Speedway Blvd - Out Of The Fire
35 Toto - Hydra
36 Storm - Dangerous
37 The Babys - Every Time I Think Of You
38 Kansas - Carry On Wayward Son
39 Stencil Forest - The Pandemonium Shadow Show
40 Supertramp - Fool's Overture
41 Hush - Money
42 Yes - Wonderous Stories
43 Blue Oyster Cult - (Don't Fear) The Reaper
44 Styx - Come Sail Away
45 Ambrosia - Time Waits for No One

No comments:

Post a Comment