Pol's Prog Pick 8

I can't believe that we're on number 8 already. It's crazy! This pick has another one from Hawkwind and Gentle Giant, both great tracks. A visit from The Nice. We've heard from ELP, but this extended version from the Nice tells you where they were headed. A track from Gong. And side one from Jethro Tull's masterpiece. I put the full album as one of my "long tracks" pick which I will have to post someday. Basically 17 tracks but really long tracks. I'd have to go against my one cd length rule. Oh well.

Pol's Prog Pick 8

43 Gentle Giant - The Advent Of Panurge
44 Jethro Tull - Thick As A Brick (Part 1)
45 Mike Oldfield - Tubular Bells Part One
46 Hawkwind - You Shouldn't Do That
47 Gong - Master Builder
48 The Nice - The Thoughts Of Emerlist Davjack (Extended Version)

No comments:

Post a Comment