What's The Connection? (Something) Dance 2

More of the WTC (something) and then Dance in the title. Part 1 (Something) Dance was earler this year. It had some good tracks. This might be even more diverse.Tiny Tim AND Patti Smith! C'mon! Dave Grusin and Garth Brooks! Ryuichi Sakamoto and King Tubby! That's going all over the map. But somehow it works. Same numbering and cover (almost) as the first part. But all new dance songs. I hope you enjoy them both. In case you want to know, I make all the covers in CorelDraw, but there are a ton of places on the web that allows you to make them for free. Search and you will find. I have fun with it and it only takes a couple of minutes more. Let me know if you appreciate them. I host files at Proton because I also host my mail there. I ised to use Krakenfiles and ufile, but didn't like their service and someone always had trouble getting the songs. Proton has been good for over a year now.

What's The Connection? (Something) Dance 2

20 Scorpions - Delicate Dance
21 Mad Professor - Lion Dance
22 African Head Charge - Elastic Dance
23 Material - Square Dance
24 Metallica - Devil's Dance
25 Tiny Tim - The Chicken Dance
26 Patti Smith Group - Ghost Dance
27 Toy Dolls - Sabre Dance
28 Drake - One Dance
29 David Bowie - Magic Dance
30 Dr Zeus - Lets Dance
31 The Clash - The Magnificent Dance
32 Dave Grusin - Mountain Dance
33 Garth Brooks - The Dance
34 Guess Who - Rain Dance
35 David Byrne - Faust Dance
36 Red Lorry Yellow Lorry - Mescal Dance
37 Ryuichi Sakamoto - Slat Dance
38 Pere Ubu - The Modern Dance
39 Death Cult - Ghost Dance
40 King Tubby - Rebel Dance

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, again. Every time you come up with something that makes me smile and provokes me. Now, on volume 1 you say st.vitus is in fact 2 words but put in as 1 expression. That made me reconsider my choices like The Floral Dance. And here is volume 2 including The Magnificent Dance and The Modern Dance. It's your baby, and you rock it .
    Donna Summer (to end this madness) Last Dance
    I'm sure you could make a number three if you want to.

    ReplyDelete