What's The Connection? Dancing 2

You have to go back a little ways to find my What's The Connection? Dancing 1, but it's there and it's good. This is part two of the WTC. I'm not sure if it's better, but it's also really good. Some amazing bands on here, old and new. Some rock, new wave, disco and more. They all have Dancing in the title. I was lazy with the cover, sorry. It works though. And song numbering continues on from part 1. On here, I'm a big Samantha Sang fan and the Motors with XTC. It's good.

What's The Connection? Dancing 2

23 Joe Walsh - Slow Dancing
24 Marc Almond - Idiot Dancing
25 Samantha Sang - You Keep Me Dancing
26 Rolling Stones - Dancing with Mr D.
27 Chic - My Feet Keep Dancing
28 Danny Kaye - The Best Things Happen While You're Dancing
29 Andrea True Connection - N.Y. You Got Me Dancing
30 Shalamar - Dancing In The Sheets
31 Giorgio Moroder - Forever Dancing
32 Chris and Cosey - Dancing on Your Grave
33 Cheap Trick - Dancing The Night Away
34 XTC - Meccanik Dancing (Oh We Go!)
35 Pat & Mick - I Haven't Stopped Dancing Yet
36 Bow Wow Wow - Elimination Dancing
37 Mick Jagger With David Bowie - Dancing In The Street
38 Commodores - Keep On Dancing
39 Bruce Springsteen - Dancing In The Dark
40 The Motors - Dancing The Night Away
41 David Bowie - John, I'm Only Dancing
42 Paul McCartney - Ballroom Dancing
43 Chris Spedding - Pogo Dancing

8 comments:

  1. I have dl'd this file 4 times now...unable to unzip the file after dl. Will you check it out please. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just downloaded it and I can open it no problem. I'm using 7zip. Just in case I'm reupping the file.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Give me about 20 minutes, just in case, I'm going to rezip and re-upload

    ReplyDelete
  4. the new link shows it has one less 1mb when downloaded but it unzipped just fine. Everything is there. Thank you for the extra effort.

    ReplyDelete