Pol's Prog Pick 1

I'm not going to get into what prog is, or how I define it. You'll figure it out from these picks. And I don't say pick, because there are at least 13 or 14 of these ready to go. But that being said. Some of these will have just a couple of songs, because I limit the size by the time of the tracks. If it fits on a CD, then it fits in my compilation. The first volume has eight tracks. These are the prog songs I like. There will be duplicate bands as we go. Yes, for example, Pink Floyd, ELP, King Crimson all will appear more than once. Most are probably bands you know, if you know prog. Perhaps a few new ones. I hope so. Here we start.

Pol's Prog Pick 1

01 Genesis - Supper's Ready
02 King Crimson - 21St Century Schizoid Man
03 Pink Floyd - Interstellar Overdrive
04 Yes - Starship Trooper
05 Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Karn Evil 9 1st Impression, Parts 1 & 2
06 Camel - Rhayader Goes To Town
07 Kansas - Carry On Wayward Son
08 Quiet Sun - Mummy Was An Asteroid, Daddy Was A Small Non-Stick Kitchen Utensil

4 comments:

  1. No idea, because it is a fractal, is it as obvious as a zoom?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, same fractal, just different zooms

      Delete
    2. When you see it you can hardly unsee it. When you don't know fractals I guess it's difficult. I studied meth, eh maths and meds.
      Ok, now put your own music on this one
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ouG6L-2L3Q

      Delete