Marc Almond Pick

Yesterday I had his cohort from Soft Cell, Dave Ball, but today the pick is all Marc Almond. What's great about him is he seems to guest everywhere. He has so many compilations it's not even funny. So why do another one? I kinda had to since I did one for Dave. And my pick is a bit different from all those other comps. I included a few Soft Cell tracks (none that are on yesterday's pick and none that are on tomorrow's pick.)It has my favorite "guest spots" and I am including in that guest of his and him guesting on other artist albums or singles. Just those alone are cool enough to set himself apart. I mean look at his company: X-TG (most of Throbbing Gristle), Pet Shop Boys, Rosenstolz, T-Total, Gene Pitney, Bronski Beat, Foetus, Buster Poindexter. Plus all his solo work. You could do multiple albums. But here are my favorites. Notice the background of the cover. I took that picture.

Marc Almond Pick

01 X-TG featuring Marc Almond - The Falconer
02 Marc Almond featuring Gene Pitney - Something's Gotten Hold Of My Heart
03 Marc Almond - The Days Of Pearly Spencer
04 Marc Almond - The House Is Haunted By The Echo Of Your Last Goodbye
05 Marc And The Mambas - Black Heart
06 Marc Almond - A Lover Spurned
07 Marc Almond - Mother Fist
08 Rosenstolz & Marc Almond - Total Eclipse
09 Marc Almond - Jacky
10 Soft Cell featuring Pet Shop Boys - Purple Zone
11 T-Total Featuring Marc Almond - Baby’s On Fire
12 Soft Cell - Bruises On All My Illusions
13 Marc Almond & Buster Poindexter - Adored And Explored
14 Marc Almond - The Stars We Are
15 Marc Almond - Tears Run Rings
16 Bronski Beat And Marc Almond - I Feel Love
17 Soft Cell - The Night
18 Marc Almond & Foetus (Flesh Volcano) - Slut
19 Marc Almond - Bitter Sweet

2 comments:

  1. Annie Hogan - Burning Boats
    (thank you for yet another fine compilation)

    ReplyDelete