Pol's Prog Pick 11

This eleventh one of the Prog Pick series is a good example of how sometimes it seems random how I got to know music. These prog songs  may not be the most popular or from the most popular bands, but all of them had at least one great (to me) prog song. Probably Red Rider, Black Keys or Gary Moore are the most well known of these bands. The Red Rider with it's comparisons to Pink Floyd definitely made it available on the radio. All the others came because of people introducing me to the songs or band. That's why I love sharing this kind of stuff here. Somebody else may go, "Wow! I need to get this album, This is amazing!" Maybe you hate it or maybe you already know of all these, but I hope you get at least one "WOW!" when you are on this site. If you do, you're welcome. I envy you.

Pol's Prog Pick 11

61 Pure Reason Revolution - Aeropause
62 Airbag - All Rights Removed
63 Red Rider - Lunatic Fringe
64 RPWL - The Gentle Art Of Swimming
65 Crippled Black Phoenix - The Heart Of Every Country
66 Dworniak Bone Lapsa - Funny Farm
67 Mothership - High Strangeness
68 Desert Sessions - Girl Boy Tom
69 Gary Moore - The Prophet
70 John Lodge - In My Mind
71 Wax Fang - Majestic
72 The Black Keys - Weight Of Love

No comments:

Post a Comment