Pol's Prog Pick 12

Just a couple more left. This is pick number 12 of prog rock. I tried to get a bunch of songs I like that were from bands I hadn't picked yet. That didn't quite work out. Another Camel Track, another Crimson track, another Yes track, another Genesis track, and even a second Van Der Graaf Generator track. I failed that. But it's okay all of those are amazing prog picks. I did add Eloy, a German band that still exists today. But this is from their 1977 album Ocean. The Far East Family Band track came from a 1976 album called Parallel World. The band is known for being an early band of Kitaro's. This does not sound like Kitaro! The other band I hadn't put on before was Quill (no "The" before the name, that's another band). They kinda got gypped. They were at Woodstock, but there were problems with the equipment and they never made it onto the movie. They put out one album in 1970 (which now has cult status). I love this track, but it's short. There are two other bands called Quill with no "The". One is also sort of prog, but the other is ELO lite.

Pol's Prog Pick 12

73 Eloy - Poseidon's Creation
74 Camel - Ice
75 King Crimson - Starless
76 Yes - Awaken
77 Far East Family Band - Kokoro
78 Quill - Yellow Butterfly
79 Genesis - In The Cage
80 Van Der Graaf Generator - Killer

7 comments:

  1. hello, most of the Pol's Prog Pick arcives are defekt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which one specifically? How is it defective? I need to know what to fix or how to help you

      Delete
    2. 80 Van Der Graaf Generator - Killer

      Delete
    3. 61 Pure Reason Revolution - Aeropause

      Delete
    4. SORRY; all arcives O.K.,my error. Thank you for the fantastic music,not listen to for a long time

      Delete
    5. Ok. I'm assuming they are all good now

      Delete
  2. 70 John Lodge - In My Mind
    71 Wax Fang - Majestic
    72 The Black Keys - Weight Of Love

    ReplyDelete