Zombies Family Pick

Nothing to do with the undead. This has to do with the band the Zombies and the family pick. So Argent, Colin Blumstone solo and either of them as a guest like Rod Argent with the Who or Blumstone with Alan Parsons. Good songs all the way through. It's funny for years I had heard Santana do She's Not There, but once I heard the Zombies original version, it's hard to hear Jorge anymore. I'm sure you have your favorite Zombies familial pick that I didn't include, just add it into the comments. I'd love to know what you like.

Zombies Family Pick

01 The Alan Parsons Project - The Eagle Will Rise Again
02 Argent - Hold Your Head Up
03 Colin Blunstone - Caroline Goodbye
04 The Zombies - The Way I Feel Inside
05 The Alan Parsons Project - Old And Wise
06 Argent - Liar
07 Argent - Time of the Season
08 Colin Blunstone - Say You Don't Mind
09 The Zombies - Care Of Cell 44
10 Steve Hackett - For Absent Friends
11 The Zombies - She's Not There
12 The Zombies - Tell Her No
13 Argent - God Gave Rock and Roll to You
14 Colin Blunstone - Misty Roses
15 The Zombies - This Will Be Our Year
16 Who - Who Are You

3 comments:

  1. I'm curious! What is the connection between "Who Are You" and The Zombies?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to know the connection between "Who Are You" and the Zombies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rod Argent played keyboards on that song! The only song I have found him on by the Who, but a brilliant one

      Delete