Steve Winwood Pick

No longer little or young, Steve Winwood can no longer be called anything but Steve. As a member of  The Spencer Davis Group, Blind Faith, Traffic and on his own, he's proven his worth over the years. I'm sure there is probably a best of compilation out there somewhere with tracks from all of these entities, but I didn't have it, so I made my own. Hopefully, you like this sampling. I am sure that  I am missing someone's favorite, but hopefully not too many. Let me know what you couldn't live without. You will notice that the CD cover says pre-concert pick. When I went to concerts that were a drive away, I usually made a CD's pick of music to get me and my passengers in the mood for the concert and on the way home (and play some hits that may not get played at the event, so we were all always satisfied.) I never re-did the cover.

Steve Winwood Pick

01 Spencer Davis Group - Gimme Some Lovin'
02 Spencer Davis Group - Keep On Running
03 Spencer Davis Group - I'm A Man
04 Blind Faith - Can't Find My Way Home
05 Blind Faith - Presence Of The Lord
06 Traffic - Paper Sun
07 Traffic - Dear Mr Fantasy
08 Traffic - Empty Pages
09 Traffic - Forty Thousand Headmen
10 Traffic - Feelin Alright
11 Steve Winwood - Higher Love
12 Steve Winwood - Holding On
13 Steve Winwood - Valerie
14 Steve Winwood - While You See A Chance
15 Steve Winwood - Roll With It
16 Steve Winwood - Don't You Know What The Night
17 Steve Winwood - Different Light

No comments:

Post a Comment