What's The Connection? Let Down

While I was putting together the connections for I'm Down, Bring Me Down, etc Look at previous weeks to find those. I came up with a bunch of Let Down songs. So this WTC is all songs with Let and Down in the title. Some are Never Let Me Down and some are Let Me Down Easy or even just Let Down as in disappointment. I even have one about the Bottle Letting You Down. More of a mixed bag of tricks than some since the meanings don't always jibe. But still fun. Enjoy what you get.

What's The Connection? Let Down

01 Jerry Harrison - Let It Come Down
02 Elvis Costello - Tonight The Bottle Let Me Down
03 Curtis Harding - I Won't Let You Down
04 Cabaret Voltaire - Let It Come Down
05 Merle Haggard - The Bottle Let Me Down
06 John Mayer - You're No One 'Til Someone Lets You Down
07 Love Unlimited - I Can't Let Him Down
08 Radiohead - Let Down
09 Meghan Trainor - I Won't Let You Down
10 Cheap Trick - You Let A Lotta People Down
11 Depeche Mode - Never Let Me Down Again
12 David Bowie - Never Let Me Down
13 Chris Isaak - Let Me Down Easy
14 Black Flag - You Let Me Down
15 Stranglers - Let Me Down Easy
16 Rita Ora - I Will Never Let You Down
17 Johnny Cash - Let Me Down Easy
18 Rolling Stones - Let Me Down Slow
19 Marcia Griffiths - Dont Let Me Down
20 Simple Minds - Let It All Come Down

No comments:

Post a Comment