What's The Connection? Just Like...

Lots of songs with Just Like in the title. So this should be volume one, but I never made or even started volume two. No idea why. But it obviously hasn't bothered me (until maybe now) since I made this connection some time ago. No special reason why. I do really like a few of these songs quite a bit, so maybe that was the reason. Lennon and Ono, Chris and Cosey, Jesus and Mary Chain, Ray Parker Jr & Raydio are all favorites. But I also like the Cure and Paul Revere a lot too.  I usually start a connection with a song and I copy it to a folder and when I think of another I add it to that folder until I have enough songs. Sometimes that takes a long period of time, sometimes I think of so many at once that I can make multiple volumes at once. Then I have to come up with my idea of what the artwork should look like. Then I start fixing volumes, checking keys, BPM, etc. And then I put it into an order that I think might work. I listen to it and adjust until I am happy and Just Like that I have a compilation.

What's The Connection? Just Like...

01 Bob Dylan - Just Like A Woman
02 Seal - Just Like You Said
03 Chris & Cosey - Just Like You
04 Bryan Ferry - Just Like Tom Thumb's Blues
05 John Cougar Mellencamp - Just Like You
06 Three Days Grace - Just Like You
07 Roxy Music - Just Like You
08 Ray Parker Jr. & Raydio - A Woman Needs Love (Just Like You Do)
09 The Jesus And Mary Chain - Just Like Honey
10 John Lennon & Yoko Ono - (Just Like) Starting Over
11 Cure - Just Like Heaven
12 Pink - Just Like A Pill
13 Chuck Berry - Ain't That Just Like A Woman
14 Sinead O'Connor - Just Like U Said It Would B
15 Ministry - Just Like You
16 Blue Oyster Cult - I Just Like To Be Bad
17 Paul Revere And The Raiders - Just Like Me
18 David Lee Roth - Just Like Paradise
19 Psychic TV - Just Like
20 Reflections - (Just Like) Romeo and Juliet
21 Jamiroquai - Feels Just Like It Should

No comments:

Post a Comment