What's The Connection? Atoms

I started working on this along with the Bill Nelson pick and the Atomic WTC. I will state right up front that I left of Pink Floyd Atom Heart Mother which I love, but it was just too long and I would have to leave off a several of the others I wanted to include. So don't be mad, just add it in yourself if you want. All Atom songs except for two. One Atomic one left over from the previously mentioned connection and one French song. Obviously there is some Bill Nelson. There is also one track from Anubian Lights who I saw live with Lydia Lunch once and I loved their stuff. Bought a bunch of CD's at the time. Enjoy how eclectic this one is.

What's The Connection? Atoms

01 Elvis Costello and The Attractions - Little Atoms
02 Rick Wakeman - After the Atom
03 Vangelis - Atom Blaster
04 Jools Holland - Atom Bomb
05 Robyn Hitchcock - Furry Green Atom Bowl
06 Biosphere - Fast Atoms Escape
07 Sunshine Boys Quartet - Jesus Hits Like an Atom Bomb
08 Billy Sherwood - Age Of The Atom
09 Heaven & Hell - Atom And Evil
10 Paul McCartney - Mr H Atom + You Know I'll Get You Baby (Bonus Track)
11 Bill Nelson - Bride of The Atom
12 Roky Erickson and the Aliens - Creature with the Atom Brain
13 Bedlam Four - Hydrogen Atom (Or Mushrooms Are In)
14 Pet Shop Boys - The Sound Of The Atom Splitting
15 The Clash - Atom Tan
16 Coldcut - Atomic Moog
17 Anubian Lights - Atoms Of The Gods
18 André Popp - La java des bombes atomiques

No comments:

Post a Comment