What's The Connection? Blow Up 1

First let me acknowledge that this is in bad taste in multiple ways. First I made a connection of songs about Blow Up Dolls. Second, I left Dolls off the title (I didn't add bomb, though). And third I am posting this up on September 11th at 9:11 AM. I get it. It's all pretty bad as a joke. In bad taste in every way. I agree with you. Now that we got that out of the way. Are you surprised there are so many songs about inflatable dolls? I sure was. I mean I knew about the Police song and the Roxy Music song and, of course, Frank Zappa. But there are so many. And some I had no idea were about that until I started looking in to it. I mean, Neil Diamond? C'mon, man! No Joke. There's a lot of them. I probably have enough in reserve to start a volume two. Not quite, but close. Leave me any ones, I might have missed in the comments. Skip Richard Thompson, Dinosaur Jr and Lucky & Easy. I have those in reserve plus Steve Holy and the Frogs.

What's The Connection? Blow Up 1

01 Devo - Blow Up
02 Slice The Cake - Blow Up Voodoo Doll
03 Saul Zonana - Bette
04 Frank Zappa - Ms. Pinky
05 Beitthemeans - Blown Up Doll
06 Roxy Music - In Every Dream Home A Heartache
07 Sin City Sinners - Blow Up Doll
08 Brian Haner - Blow-Up Doll
09 Randy Rogers Band - Blow Up Plastic Girl
10 Maggie - Blow-up Doll
11 Sam Wrestle - Inflatable Love (Blow Up Doll Song)
12 Bush - Inflatable
13 Anni Piper - Blow Up Doll
14 Beaver Shoot - Blow-up Doll
15 Neil Diamond - Cracklin' Rosie
16 Marcos Cordove - Must of Been a Hell of a Party
17 Cliff Richard - Living Doll
18 Bucky Habanero - Patches (The Blow-Up Doll Song)
19 Ray Stevens - Juanita And The Kids
20 Young Stuff - Sex Doll
21 Lords of Acid - Rubber Doll
22 The Police - Be My Girl-Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment